menu

Kate & James Shop

 
This little girl and her garden. She loves playing back here and gagging up Sally snails and playing with her little shovel. And of course playing with her sister. She is growing way to fast. I still can't believe she is 5 years old!!! Those 5 years flew by and I so wish it would slow down a bit. But it only seems to be going faster and faster. I feel like I can't catch up! She is learning so much at school. Reading little books. Spelling and sounding out small words. We are so proud of her! Her love for learning is there and I pray she will always want to learn! Her sweet little heart is contagious and makes me love her more and more. Anyways...hehe
I think it's always good to get outside and play in the sun. The weather has been amazing the last couple of weeks and it's calling us to be outside, under a tree, on a blanket and feeling the breeze. 
Also wanted to share one of my favorite shops, Kate & James Shop. The girls over there are so sweet and make the cutest clothing for kids and adults. Boy and girls. The love their tanks and so do I. We have their tanks, tops and sweat shirts and they are all great quality and so soft and the designs are so cute.
 I am loving this new tank from their shop. It's so soft and the color is so cute. The girls love wearing it since it's their favorite color...pink! 



...
...
I love this Boho Vest from TopKnots & Twirls. It went perfect with this soft pink tank.
...
...
...
...

Tops- pink "ello love" & Mint flower- Kate & James Shop
Boho vest- TopKnots & Twirls 
Boots- Hunters 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @itselysemarie

Back to Top