menu

Disneyland Happy Birthday Addie

Disneyland. We sure do love going as a family. I grew up going to Disneyland with my family and cousins. I love having those memories. Now I love that I get to give those memories to our two girls. I know we are truly blessed to live 25 minutes from there and to have passes! 
The last couple years we have been able to take the girls on their birthdays. We get the birthday pin and they feel so special. Addie loved when the cast members tell her "Happy Birthday!" She will come and tell me "mama, they just told me happy birthday! Isn't that cool?" I love to see their excitement. Oh to be a kid again! But I do love that we get to experience this with our girls. 
It's the best! We will be taking Avery for her third birthday in a couple weeks and I cant wait to see how excited she will be! We now have a FIVE year old and a soon to be THREE year old! I still cant believe that! Time needs to slow down. But thanks to my hubby for capturing such great pictures to have for a lifetime!


...
Since we have passes to Disneyland we only go for about 4-5 hours. But we can go whenever we want. We walk around, go on Gadget's Go Coaster since both girls can go on that(height:35in), we see some characters like the princesses and whoever is out when we first walk through. Addie is tall enough now to go on Big Thunder Mountain(height:40in). So while daddy and Addie are on that ride Avery and I walk around. I get some coffee at Starbucks on Main Street or a Mickey Mouse pretzel and go look for Ducks. We will sometimes save a spot for the Paint the Night Parade that starts at 8:45pm but we will have to start saving our spot(on Main Street or by It's A Small World) around 6pm. Even though people are already saving there spots around 4pm! The parade is worth the wait though. The girls love it but towards the end Avery will be getting sleepy so I put her in the Ergo and she will fall asleep once the parade is over and we start to walk.
Having our Orbit stroller helps out a lot. With its side kick attached both kids can ride the stroller while walking through crowds. I also like that the seat can rotate either to face out or towards me.  
...
...
...
 ...
...
 ...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @itselysemarie

Back to Top