menu

Adelynn + Aveyr's Moana Birthday Party



The girls birthdays are one month apart so I always try to combine them. Addie really wanted a Moana birthday party ever since she saw the movie. Avery really wanted a Peppa Pig one but I couldn't(didn't) want to have two themes, I told Avery that Pua from Moana is a pig just like Peppa. So she was excited for a Moana Party too hehe. Plus she does really like Moana. So it worked out.


Happy birthday to our sweet girls!
The girls are clearly loved by all who came! They are two blessed little girls. We had close family and friends attend! Adelynn really enjoys when all our family is together! The best part is watching her be so happy when everyone is together. I love having their birthday party at our house. I love seeing everyone come together in our home where the girls also love having everyone. The decorating is fun to! I love seeing everything come together. This party I only had a month to plan. I kept delaying on planning and then it was a month out and thought ok, I guess I should start planning! 

Their invite was so cute. I didn't print the invite. I ended up just texting everyone. It was way easier and saved on paper + money. It was only $8! Details at the bottom on where I ordered. 





The best part for the kids was this Pump and Plash water play outside. It was going to be hot for their party and I ended up booking this company a week before their party! They were very nice and set up everything! 










Details of the party
Balloons Party City
Greens and floral from Hobby Lobby

You can click here to see the Unicorn birthday party we had last year for the girls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @itselysemarie

Back to Top