menu

The Getty


I've only visited The Getty once and since then I've been wanting to go back! Since it is a Thursday I thought I would dig through some old pictures and do a post about going there with 2 small kids with my ergo carrier. 
It was pretty rainy that day so we couldn't go out to the garden area but it made for 
good lighting for pictures! 
Avery was about 2 here and Addie was 4! They have a kid area here and the girls loved to explore and it was inside so it was nice to get away from the rain. I can't wait to go back now that the girls are older. Addie loves to learn and loves art. We parked below and took the train up. It was easy to do. I didn't have my stroller just my ergobaby and thought it was easy to get around with no stroller since there are stairs but you can most definitely take a stroller. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @itselysemarie

Back to Top