menu

Orbit Toddler Car Seat

 
So I know the car seat looks so gross. But with a messy toddler it's going to get dirty. I wanted to show you all how easy it is to clean and how much the stains came out. The big stain is Chap stick and the other stains are from food, squeezies, water and dirty little toddlers hands. I hope I'm not the only one with a car seat cover that looks like this!! 

The Orbit Toddler Car Seat is so easy to clean and you can put the whole pad in the washing machine. Just take the cover off the whole car seat and un-Velcro all the pieces from the harness.
Once it's off, I first sprayed all the stains with stain remover. I use Melaleuca- PreSpot Laundry Stain Remover. It seriously works so good!! Then I put the covers in the pillowcases to keep them safe(they suggest this), throw it in your washing machine with a small amount of laundry soap. 
 
...
 
Once it's done take it out of the pillowcase and hang dry the cover. 
...
As the covers dry we wiped down the car seat with some spray from Murchison-Hume.  It made it smell good also. I only had the counter spray so I just sprayed a little on a rag and wiped all the crumbs down and vacuumed. 
...


...
Once the covers were all dry I put everything back on. All clean and ready for our road trip.
...
...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @itselysemarie

Back to Top