menu

second birthday coming up

Can't believe we are already planning Addie's 2nd birthday party and that another year has passed. I've been making lists, buying supplies and making invites, banners and food cards. I love being able to design the party. Last year we did a elephant pink themed birthday. I think I went a little over board with the dessert table but everything looked so yummy to make and Addie sure loved all the sweets.
Addie's first birthday
The birthday mantel
Dessert table

This year I didn't really choose a theme, but chose colors as the theme. The colors we are going with are white, navy blue, light pink and little touches of gold. I can't wait to see it all come together. You can click here to take a look at my pinterest idea board for the birthday party.
I posted some pictures as a little peek into the planning =)
The invite
Painting bags
We can't wait to celebrate our little lovies second birthday! Less then 3 weeks left! I will post more pictures after the birthday party.
elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @itselysemarie

Back to Top