menu

hello spring

Easter is just around the corner. Besides Christmas time, Easter is my favorite holiday. Not just because the air is clear, the sun is shinning, birds chirping and my hubby was a Easter baby but because Jesus died on the cross! We get to celebrate Jesus dying on the cross for our sins and Him raising from the dead. He is alive!

We have one more week till Easter! I love decorating my little mantel for holidays. This year for Easter I went with whites, orange, yellows and peaches.
I made some orange tissue paper tassels for the first time. I found a tutorial on pinterest. And found this cute peach bunny bunting printable banner here. The eggs are my favorite part. Which are made from a close family friend. They are hand dyed and she adds little pearls or Swarovski Crystal diamonds. She also put little pearls all over the cute bunny. I love the colors the eggs add to my mantel. I also wrapped jars with hemp twine. Lastly is the fun Keep Calm and Hop On free printable I got online here.
And Addie had to be in the pictures too =) 


Yay for spring time. Next is adding some flowers around the house.
elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @itselysemarie

Back to Top