menu

bows and bow ties

My mom and I had an idea to make some knotted kids bows for hair to put in our family kids Easter baskets. I'm not a very crafty person but I love to put bows in my little lovies hair. Since she was born there has always been a flower or bow in her hair. So I wanted to make some for the kids this Easter. My mom and I went to Hobby Lobby(the greatest craft store) got supplies and started sewing little bows. We also made some little boy bow ties to snap on onsies. They are super cute.

I've also added some bows and baby bow ties to my etsy shop. You can click here to check them out. We are going to be adding toddler boy ties as well.
It's been fun being crafty and spending time with my mom. Oh and having Addie girl running around and wanting to help.

dot hair bows
baby onesie with snap boy tie
newborn and toddler headband
*coming soon
black & white hair bows

Thanks for reading and checking out our etsy shop =)
elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @itselysemarie

Back to Top