menu

pregnant with #2 lovie

Happy Tuesday. I can't believe I am already 33 weeks pregnant! Tuesdays are the day my new week starts. We only have 7 weeks left and we will be holding baby lovie soon! It is so crazy how fast time goes. Especially having a little toddler running around and keeping me busy! It seems like we were just announcing that I was pregnant with Addie.
As time goes on my belly only seems to be getting bigger and bigger...well to me anyways. I have A LOT of people telling me that I am so small or "you are due in May? I was going to guess August!" Or "is your baby growing ok?!" Haha! I just tell them thank you and smile. I got the same thing while pregnant with Addie. I've also been getting and I got it with Addie is "oh you must be having a boy?" I guess it's because I am carrying high?! Wouldn't we be surprised if we had a boy =) ! We have a name picked out just in case.
33 weeks
In the very beginning I started taking weekly pictures with a banner that I created and would change the week number every week. BUT as the weeks went on I got more lazy and I could also tell my face getting fatter!!! So I stopped that real quick and just started taking belly shots. I stopped at week 17 but here is week 12 & 13. I will not post week 17 or a timeline for that fact! Haha! It would be a timeline of my face getting bigger and bigger not my belly!
Week 12
Week 13
I haven't had to many cravings. The only thing I do crave are sweets while being pregnant, but who doesn't right?! The baby is the size of a honeydew melon but I feel like I am already carrying a water melon! She moves all the time! Sometimes just rolling and sometimes kicking! She gets the hiccups almost 5 times a day and her last episode will be when I lay down in bed for the night. Those last for a good 20 minutes!! It kind of feels like Chinese torcher...fun right! My feet hurt and my tail bone hurts! Can you tell I'm ready to have this little lovie in my arms? Haha. I am so thankful I have had such a easy pregnancy and a healthy baby. Jeff and I can't wait to hold this little one and can't wait to see Addie holding her and loving on her!
elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @itselysemarie

Back to Top