menu

links i've liked this week


1. I've been wanting to get some salt water sandals for Addie, found some for $22

2.Sketch pens are new to Silhouette America. I have a little Silhouette Portrait machine that I use to make vinyl labels. I can also use it for making so much more but haven't tried everything out yet! Can't wait too. You can go here to see what type of projects you can do with the pens.

3. There is this website called groopdealz and they have a lot of cute clothing, jewelery or things for the home for a cheap price. Love looking at all the new things they add.

4. Old Navy has a really cute spring collection for toddler girls.

5. I've been loving succulent plants and want to put some around my house. Ive been getting ideas on pinterest. Here is my pinterest board.

6. Sweet Little Peanut blog has so many cute ideas for your little ones. The little Easter party they had was so bright and cheery for kids.

elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @itselysemarie

Back to Top