menu

quick and easy easter outfits

Is it really Thursday already?! With Easter coming this Sunday I still hadn't picked out Addie's Easter outfit. So a Target run was on my to do list today. I grabbed these adorable bright colored dresses for only $10 and the white button up cardigan only $13! I love when Cherokee goes on sale! I already had most of the outfits so it made it easy and cheap. The first outfit only cost me $23 and the second outfit cost me $38. The brown flower sandals were $14.99.  Of course I have to have a necklace with one outfit. Addie picked that necklace out her self.
Are you wondering why Addie has two Easter outfits? Jeff's family celebrates Easter on Saturday and my family celebrates it on Sunday. And a girl can't wear the same outfit 2 days in a row hehe.

Saturday Easter with Jeff's family
Easter day with my family
If you are like me and haven't picked out your little lovies Easter outfit head on over to Target and snag some great deals while you are at it! Maybe it pays to wait till the last minute!
elyse

Picture one:
+ White cardigan sweater
+ Grey and lilac Dress
+ Black & white clip bow

Picture two:
+ Teal chevron print dress
+ Brown flower sandals
+ Dot print clip bow

1 comment:

Follow @itselysemarie

Back to Top