menu

easter saturday & sunday

We celebrate Easter 2 times each year. We do Jeff's family on Saturday and my family on Sunday. It makes it a lot easier since Sunday Jeff has church all day.
Saturday Addie and dada hung out for a little bit while I frosted my Easter cupcakes to take to the families house. We got ready and headed out for our trip to Jeff's aunts in the morning. It was such a nice day to hang out in the backyard, run around and catch up with family.

We headed to my aunts house for Easter Sunday after church. Jeff had a long day at church so it was nice to get to my aunts house on the lake to relax and enjoy some family time, easter egg hunts, opening easter baskets and getting kisses from tata.
a little bit of the fun things addie got in her easter baskets

I hope everyone had a blessed Easter. Happy Easter!
elyse


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @itselysemarie

Back to Top