menu

12 things addie loves

We cannot believe in just 6 short days we wont have a one year old anymore, but we will have a TWO year old! Seriously...where did the time go? Addie is so full of life and we love watching her learn new things! I thought it would be fun to put together a little "circle" of things Addie loves! These are just the 12 things that would fit in this circle that Addie loves. I know it will grow as she talks more and learns more! I wish I could bottle this all up and open it as she gets bigger and older. Since I can't do that I'll write it all down so I can go back to it and read it all =)

loves being outside
loves taking pictures
loves finding rocks and looking for bugs

We are taking in everything she loves and everything she loves to do because we know she is growing fast! We love our little wild, loving, and adventurous girl.
elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @itselysemarie

Back to Top