menu

happy birthday adelynn olivia

::HAPPY SECOND BIRTHDAY ADDIE::
Addie is two today!! Our baby is no longer a baby! She is a little girl. Talking all the time. Always on the go. Climbing on everything. Hanging on everything. Kisses all the time. Big hugs all the time.
I tried to get some pictures of Addie but she wasnt having it. I always think she will listen to me and it will be a fun photo shoot. But I am always wrong! Hah! I at least got one of her smiling at the camera! The last picture I think she was telling me no more mama! So that was it, 15 pictures later we were done.



Oh darling, don't you ever grow up
Don't you ever grow up, just stay this little
Oh darling, don't you ever grow up
Don't you ever grow up, it could stay this simple
No one's ever burned you, nothing's ever left you scarred
And even though you want to, just try to never grow up

first day we brought her home
Look at that little face! We can not believe that it has been 2 years! I have loved watching her learn new things and become her own person. Of course she has her times when she's a little stinker but its all worth it at the end of the day. I love hearing her laugh. Seeing her smile. Play with daddy. Jump around and watch her little fun personality come out.
Happy Birthday Addie! Mama and Dada love you very much!
elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @itselysemarie

Back to Top