menu

::hello::

My name is Elyse and I am a wife to Jeff and a mama to Adelynn Olivia. This is my very first post and want to introduce my self =)


I got married to the most loving husband on May 5th, 2007. We got married, moved into our little place and loved being married. We soon moved out of apartment living and into our own place in 2010. We are very blessed to have a place we can call home. Soon after moving in(one month to be exact) we were surprised to find out I was pregnant with our first daughter. On April 13th, 2011 we welcomed Adelynn Olivia. We call her Addie for short. She is a spunky, loving, smart almost 2 year old. Fast forward 2 years we are pregnant with our second daughter and we couldn't be more excited. Having one child was like having a little best friend. But having a second child seems like we are a complete family =)

I am blessed to be a stay at home wife and mama! I have always wanted to stay at home and take care of the house and be a mama. I love cooking and trying new recipes. Which I plan on sharing on this blog. I love taking care of Addie. Playing with her, watching her learn new things and do little crafts with her. A random fact about me, I like to clean. Haha! I know! I'm weird! There is just something about cleaning a room and knowing that I made clean =) It's rewarding hehe. My husband always says I never sit down. I am always on the go.
I also like to design stuff on Photoshop. Like invites, cards and baby art. I have a etsy shop with just a few things I have designed. You can click here to check it out.
One last thing I love to do is take pictures. I manly take pictures of my little lovie Addie and post a lot a pictures on my instagram account. You can follow me here if you have an account. I only use my iPhone 4 to take all my pictures on instagram. My other cameras I use are either a Nikon D40 or a Canon 5D Mark III. I use that on family outings or vacations =)

If you have any questions or just want to say hi you can email me at littleloviesandus@gmail.com

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog and I hope you enjoy seeing pictures of my little lovies and us and random posts about anything and everything  =)
elyse


1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world momma! Looking forward to your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow @itselysemarie

Back to Top