menu

Freshly Picked


Hello!! I have not written on my Blog for sooo long, but when I have some Freshly Picked moccasins to take pictures of and have way to many pictures to post to my Instagram, I thought I would do a little post on these cute moccs!
Yay for Freshly Picked Moccs! We love this brand so much! I remember seeing Susan on Shark Tank and thinking wow! She has come a long way and now look at her! She's done so much! These moccs are so soft and they stay on Avery's feet! I love that the moccs make little imprints of her feet on the bottom on the moccs. I have a size 2 moccs in the Blush color and I can see her teeny tiny feet imprint and I love it! Take a look and I know you will love them too, Freshly Picked. I have gotten to meet Susan twice and she is just the sweetest and so down to earth!



 Avery wanted Minnie Mouse in the picture. Can you see Minnies pink foot


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @itselysemarie

Back to Top